Getting to Know Me
Laura Matiz is an experienced and knowledgeable licensed associate Real Estate Broker at Douglas Elliman (DE). Learn why you need to choose Laura to represent you on your New York City real estate transactions: Stay ahead of the pack; learn more about Laura.
Access to Douglas Elliman's market reports, which are the benchmark for residential real estate market information and an essential reference source for consumers, the media, and other market professionals. See the latest NYC sales reports.
Laura's expertise means
- Effective searches to locate properties matching your criteria
- Successful analysis of your investment goals
- Beneficial price and terms negotiations
- Assess and market your property to maximize return
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions, including work with attorneys, banks, and accountants
- Precise and organized document preparation and submissions
- Liaison with architects, designers, and contractors
- Manage rental properties
- Access to in-depth real estate market reports and neighborhood evaluations
- Special access to new developments before public release
What her clients say...
"I highly recommend Laura. Apartment searches can be highly stressful in NYC, but with Laura I felt absolutely no stress from the process. From start to finish she was incredibly professional, proactive and diligent. I would not consider using any other real estate agent."
—First-timer buyer in Manhattan
"I have trusted Laura with my real estate transactions, the purchase and sale of two [Manhattan] co-ops. She knows how to market a property, and works quickly to find new properties within your price range."
—Co-op seller and buyer
[She was] professional and patient at a time when we were insecure. Laura was also very responsive to questions and concerns throughout the process. Her hard work and dedication was apparent every step of the way and she was able to complete the complex transaction.
—Brooklyn townhouse seller